Use the MyAthens browser toolbar to get quick and easy access to Athens-enabled resources.
With the toolbar you can quickly:
- Go to MyAthens - if you’re not logged in, this will display the MyAthens login page. If you are logged in, the list of resources in MyAthens will be displayed.
- View your account details - displays your personal details.
- Change your password - enables you to change your password.
- View help pages – a list of common questions.
- View a customised resource list - a drop-down list of resources is available after logging in. Selecting one of these will send you directly to the resource.
What our users think
"Athens toolbar - what a genius bit of customisation. Congrats to all involved."
"An excellent extension for any researcher."
"Very important extension for any researcher."
"What a fantastic extension."
"This is a great extension and saves loads of time."
"Recommended. This works really well."
"This is fantastic. If you only get one Firefox extension, get Adblock; but if you use Athens, get this one too."
"Brilliant. It's actually a lot easier to use than the University library link!"