You can submit proposals for plenary talks, panel debates, roundtable discussions and case studies. Some topics for this years’ conference include:
- Demonstrating the value and impact of the library
- Impact of climate change on library services
- Impact of cost-of-living crisis on library budgets, doing more with less
- AI/ machine learning
- Privacy and browser changes
- User experience and product UX
- Open Access
- Federated authentication/ seamless access
Volunteer to help us shape our program
You can help us shape the program by volunteering on one of our program advisory groups. Two groups will meet online in different time zones, one in the AMER/ EMEA regions and the other in the APAC region. Contact our program lead Jane Charlton to find out more.
All required fields are marked with '*'
Contact our senior events manager, Laura Bloomfield Hall, to find out more about the sponsorship opportunities available.