- Send your complaint by email to email@example.com.
- You’ll receive an automatic response with a ticket number as reference.
- The complaint manager will conduct an initial analysis and identify a complaint coordinator, they will then agree on roles and responsibilities in handling the complaint.
- Our internal complaints team will be notified and you will be updated within 1 working day of logging your complaint.
- The complaint coordinator will investigate your complaint and they will implement resolution actions, as well as seeking to determine the cause and if similar problems could or do occur.
- The complaint manager will work with the complaint coordinator to ensure all parties are kept informed throughout the complaint process.
- Your complaint will be seen through to a resolution. You’ll receive a resolution response within 20 working days.
- Preventative and improvement actions will be captured and used to update known risks and to support quality improvements.