Camp ER&L 2024
3-6 March 2024 | Austin, Texas & Online
We are delighted to be exhibiting at Camp ER&L 2024! Come and say hello at Stand 514 in the exhibit hall to hear all about OpenAthens and grab some goodies!
There are some fantastic sessions at the conference this year which can be viewed in the program. Be sure to come along to our Luncheon on 5 March at 12pm in the Grand Ballroom! Find out more below.
You can also reserve some time with James Edwards, business development manager, during the event.
Come along to our Luncheon!
Tuesday 5 March 2024 | 12pm – 1:15pm | Grand Ballroom (M3)
Removing barriers in the search for knowledge: How OpenAthens can support you and your users
Join our session for a spot of lunch and to hear from our users as they discuss their experiences, the impact OpenAthens has made to their user experience, as well as a chance to ask your questions.
We will discuss how a bad library user experience can impact the research process and what this means for students around the world. You will also hear what support researchers would like, recommendations for improvements and what is next in the OpenAthens roadmap.
- James Edwards, business development manager, OpenAthens
- Dan Mayers, Head of Product Development, OpenAthens
- Brian Erb, Director of Library Support and Training, Florida Virtual Campus
- Diana Reyes, Visiting E-Resources Serials Librarian, Florida International University
- Emily Ray, Electronic Resources Librarian, University of North Florida
Interested in events?
To keep up to date with the latest event, webinars, and training news from the OpenAthens team sign up to our events list.
You can opt-out at any time.