A case study from OpenAthens, Silverchair, and the American Academy of Pediatrics
Join our webinar with Silverchair and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) for a discussion of the challenges, solutions, and benefits around how content platform migrations affect your access models. OpenAthens and Silverchair have collaborated on a number of integrations, including the recent launch of the American Academy of Pediatrics unified publication portal. AAP will offer insights into their experiences and business benefits.
- Introduction to federated single sign-on and OpenAthens for publishers: Phil Leahy, OpenAthens
- How OpenAthens supports AAPs business needs: Alfred Gozun, AAP
- Software integration and how OpenAthens supports direct links to content: Hannah Heckner and Patrick Jordan, Silverchair
- Discussion on user experience, overcoming challenges and next steps: speaker panel
- Alfred Gozun, application support specialist, AAP
- Hannah Heckner, director of product strategy, Silverchair
- Patrick Jordan, lead build business analyst, Silverchair
- Phil Leahy, key client services manager, OpenAthens
Benefit from our technical expertise
We work with platform providers and discovery services to make it super easy for you to provide remote access to your resource from any location.