OpenAthens usage reports can be made more granular by collecting and utilizing data points or attributes about your users. Find out how to make OpenAthens usage reports more granular.
So what's it all about?
- Easily extract your OpenAthens patron-usage data into existing data visualization software, such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Integration with other data analytic tools creates a seamless experience with other systems used within the organization.
- Enhance your capabilities to make data-based decisions for the benefit of your library and your organization as a whole.
- Demonstrate the value of the library to internal stakeholders in an enhanced visual format; which allows you to communicate value with internal stakeholders in a more effective, accessible format.
- Generate highly customizable reports on usage and access. This allows you to focus on specific data that is relevant to your institution.
Who can use it?
Any OpenAthens customer can use the reporting API feature!
Requirements for the API
How reporting is helping libraries showcase their true value
The management of single sign-on and identity data is driving ‘smart’ libraries forward. Our Reporting API tool allows library staff to make strategic and informed data-based decisions by extracting library usage data and visualizing it using software, such as Tableau or Power BI.
Anglia Ruskin University sees increase in student retention with OpenAthens Reporting API
Check out our case study with Anglia Ruskin University (ARU). We also have a webinar recording with ARU and Nescot College during which we discuss the importance of reporting and the key metrics you need to look out for, whether it is to identify bottlenecks, improve services or better allocate budgets.
Work smarter, not harder with usage stats reporting
Our customizable reporting tool is included with your OpenAthens subscription. Use it to make data-driven decisions about where to spend your library budget and how to improve student retention.
All required fields are marked with '*'